Taipei Colorectal cancer Detection of adenoma of high-grade colorectal cancer.Report for 2 weeks, no fasting.The cost is 15000 NTD, and the family group inspection is extra. Colon Cancer Symptoms.
Lymph node adenopathy Change bowel habits
Small caliber stool
Body weight loss
The detection conditions are as follows:
1. Have not done colonoscopy → Please make an appointment here
2. Have had a colonoscopy → Please make an appointment here
Please inform kao medical examiner at the time of examination whether there is any meat or any resection.
1. Need only blood donation without anesthesia and other bowel preparation
2. No radiation risk
3. No intestinal perforation complications
4. Can detect precancerous lesions and early colorectal cancer
1. Non-general genetic risk index
2. Direct detection of normal and abnormal cancer cells
3. The latest technology, leading Taiwan, patent protection
real case scenario
The daughter of the senior artist Yu Tian was diagnosed with the third phase of rectal cancer at the age of 31. Normal life rules and no smoking or alcohol, love to eat fruits and vegetables and exercise habits, did not expect to suffer from rectal cancer.
Cancer clock, from every 6 minutes, one person has cancer, and has been transferred to every 5 minutes.
Keep an eye on your stomach if you have the following risk factors
1. Some people in the family have had colorectal cancer
2. Have the habit of smoking + drinking
3. Lack of exercise
4. Obesity, waist circumference boys > 90 cm, girls > 80 cm
5. Hypertension, diabetes, metabolic syndrome patients
6. Have suffered from inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colon cancer and Crohn's disease
7. Diet type is high fat, low fiber, love processed food, barbecue, fried food, full food, etc.
Why do colorectal cancer and gastrointestinal function screening?
Colorectal cancer is the highest number of cancers in the country.
And the top three in cancer deaths. More than 50% of the disease
When people are diagnosed with cancer, they are already advanced and the cancer cells have spread to other organs. Other risk factors such as life pressure, eating too fast and eating time are uncertain, and they like to eat fried food, stay up all night, and eat enough.
Basic colorectal cancer / rapid screening of gastrointestinal function 30 minutes to see the report
1. Free colonoscopy
2. Free gastroscope
Step 1. Picking up the stool or picking up the specimen at home.
Step 2. draw blood
1. Pay attention to eating slowly and avoid eating too fast
2. Regular meals for three meals to avoid staying up late or snacks
3. Daily fruit servings and six major types of diets to achieve nutritional recommendations
4. Drinking water recommendation 2000-2500 c.c. Heart and kidney patients need to pay attention to sodium and potassium intake
5. It is recommended to supplement dietary fiber, and patients with surgery should avoid eating a digestible diet.
6. Recommended to supplement Probiotics, prebiotics
7. It is recommended to drink 300-500c.c of water after getting up every day to reduce the intake of strong tea and caffeinated drinks.
8. Suggest daily moderate exercise
9. Avoid eating too much raw seafood / sashimi / raw meat. Lettuce / semi-ripe, irritating, gas-producing and cured processed foods
10. Pay attention to gastrointestinal conditions, defecation process, stool shape, stool smell, daily bowel movements
11. Regular fecal examination, tube irrigation and bedridden patients need to pay attention to feeding and feeding speed to avoid too fast
12. Follow the doctor's medication instructions and other nutritional related precautions
13. Gastrointestinal problems and whether to stop taking drugs, please ask a physician or pharmacist
14. Gastrointestinal nutrition and health care and diet considerations, please ask the dietitian or related medical staff
15. If there is abnormal color or shape or gastrointestinal discomfort, please seek medical treatment and treatment as soon as possible.
Five easy-to-produce gas diets
1. Beans, roots and stems
Beans are rich in protein but not cholesterol, and have many benefits to the human body, but the oligosaccharides in the ingredients are not easily digested, and eating too much is likely to generate a large amount of gas, resulting in flatulence. It is recommended to cook a little longer before eating to help break down the oligosaccharides.
The roots such as sweet potatoes, potatoes and other foods are the main source of heat for the human body, and are rich in dietary fiber, which can promote gastrointestinal motility and prevent tumor diseases. However, the polysaccharides in the ingredients are not easily absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract, and excessive intake is easy to produce gas. .
2. Cruciferous vegetables
Cruciferous vegetables, such as red radish, onion, cabbage, broccoli, green pepper, etc., have anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects, but their components contain polysaccharides. Excessive intake can easily cause flatulence and increase the chance of exhaust (fart). . Vegetables such as onions and broccoli contain sulfur components, and the discharged gas has an odor.
Milk is rich in calcium, drinking 375 to 500 ml per day, can delay osteoporosis, promote muscle contraction, heart beat, but patients with lactose intolerance, the lack of enzymes that break down lactose in the intestines, eating milk will cause bloating, Symptoms such as diarrhea.
4. High fat
Carbon dioxide is produced during the decomposition of fat in the gut. If you often eat fried meats such as chicken chops, high fat and high protein are digested together, it is easy to produce ammonia to form a "smelly fart."
5. Carbonated drinks
Carbonated drinks themselves contain carbon dioxide, which is not easily digested after entering the stomach and intestines through the mouth, which easily causes gas accumulation and causes abdominal distension.
Fecal occult blood (chemical method)
Distinguish non-human blood from food
Fecal occult blood (immune method) Screening for colorectal cancer, polyps, hemorrhoids, bleeding
Immune method + transferrin two in one "Distinguish upper gastrointestinal bleeding (esophagus, stomach)
Lower gastrointestinal bleeding
(duodenum, small intestine, large intestine, rectum)"